We like talking to our customers
Whether you need a windsock or a new paraglider, we’re always here to help and can help guide you through the decision making process. The paragliding industry moves quickly, and there’s a wide choice of excellent products out there.
We offer unbiased and accurate information; we never ‘hard sell’, and we are dedicated to making sure customers get the right product for their needs, even if it’s not something we sell. We have been in the industry for over 25 years, and have excellent knowledge of the paragliding market, current trends and new developments.
If you’ve been browsing a selection of products and you’re still struggling to decide, or maybe you’re unsure which size to order, give us a call, we’ll almost certainly be able to help. We have an intimate knowledge of the products we sell, and we’re happy to tell you their disadvantages as well as their advantages. At the end of the day, it’s important you get the right product that you’ll be happy using.
Call and speak to Patrick, Mark or Richard anytime, we’re friendly and would be delighted to talk to you.
We are available Monday-Friday 9.30am -5.30pm on 01768 779800 and can be emailed on [email protected]
- New product releases can be found in NEWS BLOG > Products:
- Safety Notices and safety advice can be found using the following link to our NEWS BLOG > Safety Notices:
- Equipment guides, advice and reviews, etc. can be found in the advice section of our NEWS BLOG > Guides/Advice/Reviews:
- Other news, articles and blog posts can be found in the NEWS/BLOG:
We have scheduled a few series of advice/guidance/articles on various topics like:
- specific instrument advice and how to articles from experts
- reserve parachute, connectors, harness fitting, packing and maintenance advice from certified re-packers
- team blogs, news blogs and photo blogs
Keep tuned in for more and feel free to send us your wish list 🙂