JDC SKYWATCH EOLE 1 Anemometer with 54mm omni-directional impeller!
The JDC Skywatch® Eole 1 features a large and easy-to-read display, and polyethylene protection foam, making it comfortable to hold. Ideal for paraglider and hang glider pilots to determine exact wind speed.
The Skywatch® Eole 1 has a 54mm impeller that measures wind strength without worrying about exact alignment of the instrument. The Skywatch® Eole is powered by two replaceable AA batteries. The display is made up 99.9 at the 10th of a unit, then to the unit. The aluminium base with a thread allows it to be mounted on a tripod.
1. Instant windspeed
2. Maximum windspeed
3. Average windspeed (3s to 24h)
• Precision Swiss-made instrument with multi-directional cups
• Weatherproof – Waterproof – floats
• 2 AA batteries (included)
• Protective cap for the impeller
• Aluminium base plate for tripod attachment (1/4″)
Dimensions : ø65mm x 155mm
Weight : 235 grammes
Stock code: JDC-Eole 1 !NEW!