Probe Adaptor for MK1 JDC Porosity Meter
The JDC Probe Adaptor features a narrow remote probe unit that simplifies the measurement of high performance Paragliders with narrow cell openings.
To be used with the MK1 JDC Porosity meter.
Purpose of Porosimeter MK1
Enable an air volume to go through a cloth in order to measure its porosity. Principle : measures the time necessary for 0,25 liter of air under 10mbar pressure to go through 40 cm2 of cloth.
– Quick test of cloth porosity used for example in paraglider, spinnaker & balloon manufacture.
– Measures a cloth degradation in order to warn the paragliders of properties and security decrease of its canopy.
– Evaluation of the present and resale value of second-hand paragliders.
– Laboratory study of cloth wear (coating adherence, etc.)
Frequently used by :
– Cloth manufacturers
– Free flight schools
– Free flight shops
– Paragliders and hanggliders manufacturers
– Paper manufacturers
Stock code: JDC-PM-Probe