*** First small delivery of stock mediums expected 29th January ***
The GIN Gliders Genie Lite 3 – THE EPITOME OF AN XC HARNESS
The long awaited successor to one of GIN’s best selling harnesses, the Genie Lite 3 is the epitome of a modern XC harness – although compact, it does not compromise on essential qualities. It offers the ultimate combination of comfort, safety, stability and durability.
The Genie Lite 3 is suitable for a wide range of pilots that want to fly with a cocoon harness.
It’s accessible and easy enough for leisure pilots, yet offers the features and performance to satisfy even the most dedicated XC pilots.
- stable harness geometry for ease and accessibility
- supportive structure offers supreme comfort
- state of the art patented Neo/Koroyd back protection
- very compact compared to the level of XC harness features
SUPREME COMFORT EVEN ON LONG FLIGHTS
|The Genie Lite 3 has a substantial supportive structure. The 3 leader base structure, back protection and triplex seat plate all work together for superior comfort and control.
ACCESSIBLE AND EASY-TO-FLY
The harness geometry was designed for maximum stability with the latest generation of paragliders. It’s easy to fly even for leisure pilots whilst still providing Intelligible Information about the alr. The stability can also be fine tuned In-flight. The new fast-trimming system enhances performance by making it easy to switch between a more sensitive thermal-snlffing trim and a more roll-stable trim for glides.
The patented Neo/Koroyd 9cm back protector uses technology from the aeronautics and aerospace industries. It is designed for maximum protection against the severest impacts and offers coverage of most of the back. An anti-forget system ensures the cocoon cannot be closed without connecting the leg straps.
“Competition Spec” Flight deck
The large flight deck and instrument panel has space for all of your instruments and devices. The viewing angle is optimised and the wind shield keeps the sun from reflecting off your instruments and improves aerodynamics. A pocket offers 5L of storage and a double bladed hook knife is included in a dedicated pouch.
The efficiency of the Neo/Koroyd back protection means that we have been able to gain performance by reducing the cross-sectional area and thus the drag. The 3D-modelled aerocone also significantly reduces drag.
- 9cm Neo-Koroyd protector for more complete back protection
- underseat rescue container with easy deployment system – triplex seat plate
- ABS geometry with fast-trimming system and anti-forget features
- flight deck with large instrument panel, windshield and 5L storage
- easy-packing aerocone section
- double-bladed hook knife can even cut webbing – G-chute pocket (for “Anti-G” type drag chute)
- large back pocket with pouches and routing for a hydration system (e.g. Camelbak) and radio, plus a zipper pocket for secure storage of small items
- zipped side pocket (right hand side) – under seat pocket (4L)
- integrated speed system with 2 step speed bar and Harken pulleys
- outlet for catheter system (pee tube)
Stock code: GH01-Lite3