GIN Winter Alpine Gloves
The GIN Winter Alpine gloves are ideal for winter and high altitude spring flying where heating is not required.
The Alpine gloves come with several features adapted for paragliding. Pre-curved fingers provide a comfortable grip on the brakes and reduce tight spots. Leather re-enforcements on the litte fingers offer extra protection when handling paraglider lines. And the roll-tip fingers provide added comfort and durability. A removable leash means you can remove the glove in-flight with confidence! Top quality materials are used all round – the gloves contain all the premium features of our Alpine Heated Gloves, apart from the heating element and battery.
• Extra leather re-enforcement towards little finger for protection against paraglider lines
• Removable leash
• Premium 3M thinsulate insulation (141g+) for maximum insulation with a moderate weight and volume
• Pre-curved fingers with roll-tips for comfort in the flying position
• Hanging loop on middle finger
• Gauntlet adjuster
• Stretchy 100% nylon soft shell outer fabric
• Breathable and completely wind- and water-proof “Hipora” insert
Weight: 220g (size M)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Stock code: GC11.1